Oak Turned Colonial Stair Newel Post 1500mm
Our Oak Turned Colonial Stair newel posts offer a traditional look for your stairs and are a very popular design. Manufactured from solid white oak Each newel post comes complete with a newel post and newel turning in the colonial design.
These Oak stair posts are designed to be used at the top and bottom of the staircase. The newels are fixed to the string at the bottom of the stairs by housing the post over the staircase string and securing through the side of the post and through the string with a tapered dowel. The dowel is then cut flush with the post and sanded. Or a screw can be counter sunk into the post and covered with an oak plug.
Handrails are fixed to the post with either a traditional mortise and tenon joint or a handrail fixing kit. You will need 1 kit for each end of the handrail./p>
Oak Newel Dimensions
90mm x 90mm x 1500mm
90mm x 90mm x 1500mm (full)
90mm x 45mm x 1500mm (half)
Deliveries typically take place between the hours of 08:30am & 18:30pm Monday To Friday and will require a signature.
Due to the nature of our product which is referred to as "ugly" freight (irregular long lengths and shapes) we cannot give any timed deliveries only a delivery day. We can help you track your parcel on the given delivery day after 11am.
DO NOT BOOK ANY TRADESMEN UNTIL YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND INSPECTED
On the day of your delivery please check that
- You are Signing for the correct number of parcels
- All parcels signed for are in good condition
- You contact us on the day of delivery if there are any missing parcels
- Any damaged parcels are signed for as damaged
- All parcels signed for are addressed to you
- You open and inspect your goods on day of delivery
- You contact us within 24 hours with any issues with the products delivered
All goods signed for are received in good condition, please ensure you follow the above guidelines