Oak Stop Chamfer Stair Spindles 41mm x 900mm
Oak Stop Chamfered Spindles are manufactured from solid white oak.
Each Stop Chamfered spindle is 41mm square and 900mm
To calculate the number of spindles required you need to allow for 2 spindles per Tread on the flight less 2 ( Only 1 spindle per tread is required on the top and bottom step).
The Formula for the landing is the landing length divided by 121. This ensures the gap between spindles will be below 99mm to comply with Building Regulations.
41mm x 41mm x 900mm
Deliveries typically take place between the hours of 08:30am & 18:30pm Monday To Friday and will require a signature.
Due to the nature of our product which is referred to as "ugly" freight (irregular long lengths and shapes) we cannot give any timed deliveries only a delivery day. We can help you track your parcel on the given delivery day after 11am.
DO NOT BOOK ANY TRADESMEN UNTIL YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND INSPECTED
On the day of your delivery please check that
- You are Signing for the correct number of parcels
- All parcels signed for are in good condition
- You contact us on the day of delivery if there are any missing parcels
- Any damaged parcels are signed for as damaged
- All parcels signed for are addressed to you
- You open and inspect your goods on day of delivery
- You contact us within 24 hours with any issues with the products delivered
All goods signed for are received in good condition, please ensure you follow the above guidelines