Oak Plain Square Newel Post with Spigot Dowel
Newel post with spigot dowel can be used with existing old posts or new Newel Bases.
The Flat top head allows you to select 90mm Pyramid or Flat Newel Caps. If you wish to have a Ball Cap then order the ball and a flat cap, you will need to attach the ball cap to the flat cap then onto the post with a hard setting adhesive
This spigot dowel type newel has been designed to drop into a newel base with a 50mm diameter hole drilled in the top. This can be achieved by using new pre-drilled newel bases or by cutting your exiting posts down and drilling your own hole for the dowel.
Use a strong adhesive such as Joiners mate to glue the two components together and for an even stronger joint we recommend screwing through the newel base and into the spigot dowel of the newel post. Counter sink and screws so that they can be plugged or filled hiding them from view
850mm x 91mm x 91mm
Deliveries typically take place between the hours of 08:30am & 18:30pm Monday To Friday and will require a signature.
Due to the nature of our product which is referred to as "ugly" freight (irregular long lengths and shapes) we cannot give any timed deliveries only a delivery day. We can help you track your parcel on the given delivery day after 11am.
DO NOT BOOK ANY TRADESMEN UNTIL YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND INSPECTED
On the day of your delivery please check that
- You are Signing for the correct number of parcels
- All parcels signed for are in good condition
- You contact us on the day of delivery if there are any missing parcels
- Any damaged parcels are signed for as damaged
- All parcels signed for are addressed to you
- You open and inspect your goods on day of delivery
- You contact us within 24 hours with any issues with the products delivered
All goods signed for are received in good condition, please ensure you follow the above guidelines