Oak Square 41mm Stair Spindles
Our Oak Square Spindles offer a very contemporary and modern look for your stairs and are a very popular design.
Each spindle is 41mm square and 900mm long with "eased" corners. Eased corners means that the corners of the stair spindles and very slightly rounded, this allows you to apply a finish evenly on the spindle.
These Oak stair Spindles can be used on the rake (up the stairs) and across the landing and need to be cut to size to achieve the required overall handrail height of 900mm.
Stair spindles are cut to size and fitted into the handrail and baserail groove and secured by gluing and side pinning the spindle to the rails. Any pin heads or glue will be covered by the rail fillet strip.
900mm x 41mm x 41mm
Deliveries typically take place between the hours of 08:30am & 18:30pm Monday To Friday and will require a signature.
Due to the nature of our product which is referred to as "ugly" freight (irregular long lengths and shapes) we cannot give any timed deliveries only a delivery day. We can help you track your parcel on the given delivery day after 11am.
DO NOT BOOK ANY TRADESMEN UNTIL YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND INSPECTED
On the day of your delivery please check that
- You are Signing for the correct number of parcels
- All parcels signed for are in good condition
- You contact us on the day of delivery if there are any missing parcels
- Any damaged parcels are signed for as damaged
- All parcels signed for are addressed to you
- You open and inspect your goods on day of delivery
- You contact us within 24 hours with any issues with the products delivered
All goods signed for are received in good condition, please ensure you follow the above guidelines